Join today and let the music move you!
What to Wear!
– Pink leotard
– Pink tights
– Pink ballet or gym slippers (no drawstrings preferred on the slippers)
– Matching tutus and skirts are optional. Any brand for all attire, we keep it simple!
– White t-shirt
– Black track pants or leggings
– Black or white ballet or gym slippers
Musical Theatre Class:
No specific outfit required. Something you can move easily in. Only requirement is ballet, gym are jazz shoes.
The best stores to go for the outfit:
– Toronto Dance-wear Center: 1150 Sheppard Ave. W. Unit 11
– Dance Experts: 105 Vanderhoof Ave. Unit #3 (Leaside)
Looking forward to seeing you and your child this fall!
Creative Movement & Ballet
Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus
- The RAD was founded in 1920 in England with a vision to elevate dance training standards for children
- The syllabus is now recognized internationally as one of the most influential dance education and training organizations
- Each RAD level is specifically designed to teach children progressively in classical ballet technique and artistry in movement, enhancing a sense of poise and elegance early on
- Choreographed dances with storylines are taught to develop sequence memorization skills as well as expression through character portrayal
- All Classes Accompanied by Live Piano Music!
Ballerina Summer Camp!